<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: 'Nigerians Should Leave My Dad Alone' - Gov. Oshiomhole’s Daughter Reacts

Saturday 16 May 2015

'Nigerians Should Leave My Dad Alone' - Gov. Oshiomhole’s Daughter Reacts

Winifred Isimakhome Oshiomhole, daughter of Edo State Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has reacted to the backslash her dad got from Nigerians for marrying a much younger woman. During a phone interview, Winifred also explained why she was absent for the big occasion.

When asked what she has to say about the marriage, she said;
''I think my father has finally gotten the heart to move on and Nigerians should learn to respect his decision. I saw so many bad comments and my question is, this people don't even know half of the story and they just go about writing ignorantly''
On why she was absent, she says;
The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say 
for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy..

Meanwhile, Adams Oshiomhole, 63, has also explained why he chose Lara as his bride. He told PMNews:
She is very humble, she appreciates the nature of my job and life that it is one that one comes back home late. Sometimes 3: 00 a.m., she understands my weaknesses, she is more or less the mother of the house, the one that has accepted to be the mother of my children. I am happy that all my children are at home with ‎her and accept her as their mother even though she is not old enough to be their mother. She has accepted to fill that gap. 
I have seen a lot of publications, some saying that she is Philippine, Dutch and several others, but she is from Cape Verde. And that is part of West Africa. And I hope that will rest the debate of where she is from.''





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home