<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: Blog Reader's Husband is Threatening to Send her Packing

Thursday 6 November 2014

Blog Reader's Husband is Threatening to Send her Packing

Hello SNB readers
I have a little problem - my husband is threatening to send me packing just after 8months of marriage. I'm yet to have my white wedding though we were planning it to come by next year February.
An old friend (male) called me one morning. He actually brought me my phone because I was busy in the kitchen. Hubby stood right in front of me so I panicked not knowing he heard the voice over the line. NB I have absolutely nothing with this caller.
I had to change the whole discussion not knowing hubby took the number and called. To cut the long story short, he confirmed it was a man that called and concluded I was cheating. I even had to tell him the truth thinking he will believe me me but he is still insisting I cheated and is still cheating. I feel so bad my parents all know about this and no one believes me. Please I need advice on how to save my marriage. Thanks in anticipation.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home