<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: A confused lady needs your advice on how to return her engagement ring

Sunday 6 July 2014

A confused lady needs your advice on how to return her engagement ring

Dear SBN readers

Please help this confused lady make the right decision on how to return her engagement ring. But first, read her story below..
Just four months after I started dating this guy (we began dating in November 2013) he proposed to me on valentine’s day in front of his friends and his two sisters during a mutual friend’s val birthday party. I couldn’t believe he proposed so fast and I honestly wasn’t expecting it. But because he proposed in front of all those people including his family I couldn’t say no and embarrass him so I accepted his ring. 

 But I have no intention of marrying this man. Not only am I seeing someone else, he’s just not my type but please do not ask me why I’m dating him. I have my reasons. It’s been two months since we got engaged and I’ve been looking for ways to return the ring. How do I go about it? Please if you have no reasonable thing to say, keep your opinion to yourself. Only mature responses please.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home