<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: Dear SNB readers: What is the Best Way to Tell a Potential Suitor about Your Very Ugly Past?

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Dear SNB readers: What is the Best Way to Tell a Potential Suitor about Your Very Ugly Past?

Hello SNB readers,
I have had a troubled past I am totally ashamed of right now. It's full of terrible things I did when I was still in the university and living my life to the fullest because I believed - You Only Live Once.   
I was just totally messed up. I was living in the moment when all that happened. I wasn't even thinking about having to explain it later. But I've turned a new leaf now, the things I did won't happen again but how can I ever be open with a man about the extent of my past?  
 I was among the girls rich men used to pull up in school to take out. I was sexually adventurous, had a threesome one time, and a couple of one night stands. I always used protection anyway. Had an abortion. My grades went from straight As to Cs and Ds. Had to do what I had to do to pass some courses I had already failed. I eventually came out with a 2.2. I even cheated on a faithful boyfriend. 

People say honesty in a relationship is key. I haven't started a new relationship with anyone yet but I'm freaked out about what to say should a man ask me questions about my past. I have regrets. I'm afraid people that used to know me will even sabotage me by telling guys about my past if I don't tell these men these things by myself.  
What is the best way to talk about my past?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home