<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: Dear SNB Readers How Do You Break Up With An 'Evil' Friend?

Friday 18 April 2014

Dear SNB Readers How Do You Break Up With An 'Evil' Friend?

 
Here is a question from a reader
How do you separate from a 'friend' who you know is evil? She's not only a chronic gossip but the biggest trouble maker I have ever known. She even beat up her SIL on her wedding day and shredded the poor girl's wedding dress . . . over a minor argument!  
I have talked, preached, even advised her to go for deliverance . . . yet she won't change. I try not to judge people and try to understand reasons behind every actions. But at some
point one has to draw a line.   

 But recently, I've started suspecting her of being diabolical. So I decided to cut her off completely from my life but I don't know how to do that without hurting her. This lady kind of idolizes me and has been nothing but good to me. But I see the way she acts and it irritates me. Most of all, hubby dislikes her and has warned me to stay away from her.  

I have tried to pick quarrel with her but she always apologizes (even when she's right). She calls me, visits me, always participates in my events . . . . I just don't know how to 'break-up' with her. Please help!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home