<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: My woman,my everything-Tunde Demurun's romantic birthday message to Toolz...

Monday 6 July 2015

My woman,my everything-Tunde Demurun's romantic birthday message to Toolz...

Toolz' soon to be husband, Tunde Demurun penned down a sweet birthday message to her as she turned 33 today..He wrote
‘My woman, my everything @Toolz0. I pray God continues to make you smile and grants you all your hearts desire now and forever . I pray Gods will be done in your life and make you a blessing to yourself and others . May God continues to enlarge your coast and meet you at every point of your need. May we continue to thank God on your behalf for the rest of your life. In JESUS name I pray.. Amen.’...
 Happy birthday to Toolz.. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home