<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: 'I’m A Single girl, Very, Very happily Single' - Ini Edo Says

Thursday 2 April 2015

'I’m A Single girl, Very, Very happily Single' - Ini Edo Says

The adorable charming actress Ini Edo in a new interview said she's happily single. Ini told Encomium:

  • You seem to have got your groove back after you split with your former husband, Philip?

I have always had my groove (laughs).  But you know now, I’m a happy person all the time.  Life is too short to dwell on regrets and pains.

  • All the talks about moving into a new house, driving posh automobiles…




I don’t dwell on those things.  I just want to keep doing better films, doing good in my profession.  I just want to keep growing.

  • The story is that you are in a fresh romance.  Are you back in love now?

No, I’m not.  I’m in love with myself.  I’m a single girl, very, very happily single.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home