<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: Kanye West is the Black Version of Me and We're comrades - Madonna

Monday 9 March 2015

Kanye West is the Black Version of Me and We're comrades - Madonna

After calling him a brilliant mad man,Madonna has said Kanye West is the black version of her ... She told the New York Daily News while promoting her new album Rebel Heart.
"Kanye is the black Madonna.We know, and recognize, that we have that in common. We're comrades in the envelope-pushing genre."
On why she flaunts her assets at 56
 “Bitch, this is what my ass looks like show me what your ass looks like when you’re 56,
“I take care of myself. I’m in good shape. I can show my ass when I’m 56, or 66 — or 76. Who’s to say when I can show my ass? It’s sexism. It’s ageism. And it’s a kind of discrimination.”

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home