<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste Tells

Friday 6 March 2015

“I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste Tells

He might not be known to music lovers yet but his audacity is surely going to get him some attention. John Agoha, an up and coming music act, feels so much he had to open up to someone about it. As such, he has disclosed that he cannot wait to have Nollywood star, Geneveive Nnaji on his bed.

The singer made this disclosure in a recent interview while revealing that he is obsessed with the actress because of her petite nature as well as her bodily endowments. When asked who his ideal woman is, John said: ‘I like a woman with nice ass and bosom . Petite women like Genevieve Nnaji, I don’t get attracted to tall girls. That is what turns me on.’ He added: ‘Man! I don’t need to take my bath to do anything with her.



I can’t wait to have her on my bed.’
John, who currently has two singles on the Nigerian airwaves at the moment, however admitted that the clear class distinction between him and the actress means his dream is rather unattainable at the moment. John’s first single is titled ‘Go Down’ while the most recent one, ‘Chokomilo’ features Hypertek act, Dammy Krane.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home