<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: Flight MH370: One woman's year with no news as wife recount her loss

Sunday 8 March 2015

Flight MH370: One woman's year with no news as wife recount her loss

Chen Liping's husband, Ju Kun, was on flight MH370 travelling home to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur a few days ahead of her. She told the BBC about her year waiting for news, and shared some of her posts from the Weibo microblog.

My last conversation with my husband was at 23:18 on 7 March 2014. We had a video call and he told me that he was already through the security check and waiting for boarding.


He asked me to rest early, and said if I felt scared of sleeping alone then I should leave the lights on. I was supposed to wait for him for four days in Malaysia, but now I have waited for one year.

BBC

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home