<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: Already Engage girl says she is madly inlove with Davido and don't know what to do with her fiancé

Friday 20 February 2015

Already Engage girl says she is madly inlove with Davido and don't know what to do with her fiancé

From a female SNB reader...
I am a young lady who is madly in love with Adeleke David Adedeji (Davido). All my friends and family knows about my feelings, I don't joke with him, nobody dare insult him in ma presence. If you wanna get me pissed, I guess that's the only way you need to do it. The problem here is that, should I tell my fiancé about my feelings towards Davido, because his love is more. What should I do??
Just say your mind, there is freedom of speech, you can criticize or be realistic, it's your choice. Thanks

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 25 January 2016 at 02:08 , Blogger joy said...

Time is gold. We should treasure every second of it so that in time we would not regret anything because we only live ones.I have read your article and i was glad and inspired. Thanks for it, Cheers!
Visit my site if you have time, Enjoy.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home