<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: My buying jewellry is not vanity but investment-Wizkid

Saturday 8 November 2014

My buying jewellry is not vanity but investment-Wizkid

Super star Wizkid is defending his show of wealth on Social Media...In this new chat with Pmnews, he said

Haa, show off kee? But let’s be honest, I didn’t have any of these good things before now. So, I have to show them off to motivate people and also to thank God for blessing me with all the wealth to acquire those things.



Fame has not changed me; it only added some accessories to my collections.
"I invest heavily in properties and jewellery. I spend more on gold. I have heard some people say they are vanities but I tell you, they are very good investment."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home