<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: Kim Kardashian---"I'm way sexier since I gave birth"

Friday 11 July 2014

Kim Kardashian---"I'm way sexier since I gave birth"

No one can argue this fact Kim has become more sophisticated since she became a mother. She told Lucky Magazine
'I am definitely way sexier ever since having my daughter! The struggle to get back into shape after giving birth is such a real one.'It's so difficult to do, and afterwards, all you want to do is show off your body and feel sexy. I mean, my style's definitely more simple...'
I don't think her style is more simple tho.. what do you think?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home