<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: "I took a break from music to travel, spend time with my family"-Mocheddah

Monday 7 July 2014

"I took a break from music to travel, spend time with my family"-Mocheddah

After parting ways with label Knighthouse,Mocheddah grew quiet ..She gave her reasons for her long absence to Punch
I was away from the music scene because of the need to spend time with family, re-invent myself and better my craft. It was a time to reflect on my career, how far I have gone and how far I still want to go. I was travelling, spending quality time with my family, and I spent good time in the studio recording. Now, I am back for good and with fantastic songs.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home