<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: 'I never insulted Flavour' - Seun kuti

Tuesday 29 July 2014

'I never insulted Flavour' - Seun kuti

 I won't really blame the bloggers for thinking that way after what seun did. After perfoming his 66th live show of the year with his egypt 80 band in Calgary, Canada last friday night,Seun posted the message below with an image of himself and his band;


#lifeondroad 66th show of the year. Nuff said. Calgary I couldn’t do my selfie too much sweat. Yes it was that strong. Who won best live act at MTV BASE again? Loooooool
.....and flavour was the winner of the best live act award on MTV base...so who is he trying to decieve?...Oga..stop the white lies jaree!! We are not kids here!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home