<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> SABI NAIJA BLOG: 'I Am Not Mentally Ready For Marriage' - Ice Prince

Friday 11 April 2014

'I Am Not Mentally Ready For Marriage' - Ice Prince

Hip-hop recording artiste Panshak Zamani, aka Ice Prince in a recent chat with Vanguard has revealed that even though he's a dad at 27, marriage is actually the last thing on his mind right now.
Excerpts:

How has life been treating you generally?
I just thank God for my life because I don’t see obstacles as challenges the way other people see them, I only see them as stepping stones for me.

Why are you still single ?
I don’t think I am planning to get married now because am still young, I’m in my youth  and moreover, I am just 27 years old. Maybe later in my late thirties I can start planning to get married  or not.

But what are your reasons ?
It’s because I still have a long way to go before thinking of settling down. I can’t say because of what I have, that I am okay to get  married,  no. I don’t think I am mentally ready for marriage.  I think before one could get married, one needs to attain certain level of understanding and awareness. I don’t think I have those qualities just yet.

But are you in any serious relationship, and any plan of  settling down with your baby mama ?
Yeah , but I wouldn’t want to talk about my girlfriend and about the mother of my baby. She is good and we are not talking about getting married because I’m not ready yet.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home